Split Rim Scalloped Paperwhite Pot with Beaded Base and Saucer
Please select all options.
The Split Rim Scallop is one of our most popular styles. When I'm throwing these, I divide the top rim using a metal rib, and then before taking it off the wheel, go around the pot adding the scallops one at a time. I love their symmetry and visual movement, and they're very satisfying to make.
- Hand thrown in Rockdale, Wisconsin
- Fired to 2000° F
- Fired-on mineral wash finish
- Drainage hole allows for direct planting
- Includes saucer that has been treated with an acrylic sealer
- For indoor and outdoor use, but not frost proof; store inside during winter months
- Price Includes UPS or USPS shipping to the Continental USA
- Dimensions (In)
- Care Guide
This pot was fired to 2000 degrees Fahrenheit, but care should be taken to not leave the pot outdoors in freezing temperatures.