#6 Farnham Pot
Please select all options.
Classic form, inspired by 19th century greenhouse pots made in the pottery town of Farnham, England. Although the original flowerpots from Farnham were simple and unadorned, ours has been embellished with a dentil motif rim.
- Handthrown in Rockdale, Wisconsin
- Fired to 2000 degrees fahrenheit
- Fired-on mineral wash finish
- Drainage hole allows for direct plainting
- For indoor and outdoor use, but not frost proof; store inside during winter months
- Dimensions (In)
8.5 top outside diameter x 8 tall
- Care Guide
This pot was fired to 2000 degrees fahrenheit, but care should be taken to not leave the pot outdoors in freezing temperatures.