#6 Anduze Urn, Red Terra Cotta
Please select all options.
Inspired by the classic urns of the Anduze region in the south of France, the Wakefield Anduze pots feature beaded ornamentation below the rim, and at the pedestal foot.
The taller profile of the Anduze pot makes it perfect for amaryllis, narcissus or other bulbs with long tap roots.
- Handthrown in Rockdale, Wisconsin
- Fired to 2000 degrees fahrenheit
- Drainage hole allows for direct plainting
- For indoor and outdoor use
- Can be considered "frost-proof" in that it will not delaminate in freezing conditions. However, if the pot fills with water and freezes solid, it will crack.
- For longest life, move to a shed, garage or indoors for the winter in extremely cold climates.
- Saucer available
- Dimensions (In)
8 top outside diameter x 8 tall x 4.75 base
- Care Guide
This pot was fired to 2000 degrees fahrenheit, but for longest life, do not leave the pot outdoors in freezing temperatures.