Soda-Fired Ash Glazed Cotswold Pot with Attached Saucer
Please select all options.
The crimped pastry roping on this pot is inspired by English flowerpots from the Cotswold region.
As this form is thrown on the potter's wheel, a bead for ornamentation is formed near the rim. Before removing from the wheel, the potter carefully crimps the bead into pastry roping, that will play nicely against the color and form of your planting.
- Hand Thrown in Rockdale, Wisconsin
- Fired to 2350° F
- Soda fired stoneware glaze
- Attached Saucer
- Drainage hole allows for direct planting.
- For indoor and outdoor use, but not frost proof; store inside during winter months
- Price Includes UPS or USPS shipping to the Continental USA
- Dimensions (In)
8" Top Diameter x 7.5" Tall
- Care Guide
Handthrown in Rockdale, Wisconsin Fired to 2350 degrees Fahrenheit Soda fired stoneware glaze Drainage hole allows for direct planting. For indoor and outdoor use, but not frost proof; store inside during winter months Price Includes UPS or USPS shipping to the Continental USA