Home Collections Past Soda-Fired Stoneware Collection Clear Grey Glazed Pie Pan
Clear Grey Glazed Pie Pan
( / )Unavailable
Please select all options.
Homemade pies are completely at home in a handmade pie plate! I've given mine a piecrust edge that will enhance the look of the crust you make. The glaze is smooth, durable and serviceable.
- Hand thrown in Rockdale, Wisconsin.
- Fired to 2350° F
- Soda fired stoneware glaze.
- Lead-free, food safe glaze.
- Safe for dishwasher and microwave.
- Safe for oven use, (although not for refrigerator to pre-heated oven, or for use under a broiler).
- Price Includes UPS or USPS shipping to the Continental USA.
- Since each pot is made by hand, and fired in a soda atmosphere, variations in size and color are to be expected.
- Dimensions (In)
9" Top Diameter x 1" Deep
- Care Guide
Handthrown in Rockdale, Wisconsin Fired to 2350 degrees Fahrenheit Soda fired stoneware glaze Drainage hole allows for direct planting. For indoor and outdoor use, but not frost proof; store inside during winter months Price Includes UPS or USPS shipping to the Continental USA