Glazed English Split Rim Scalloped Miniature Herb Pots with Attached Saucer
Please select all options.
The English Split Rim Scalloped pot is one of our favorites. We're offering it for the holidays in #1 size and #2 size, both of which work well for miniature poinsettias, herbs or succulents. These are perfect for a window sill, and the high stoneware temperature and glaze mean that they're completely water tight. (We water these in the sink and let the excess run out the drainage hole before putting them back on the window sill).
- Handthrown in Rockdale, Wisconsin
- Fired to 2350° Fahrenheit
- Durable, beautiful and lead-free stoneware glaze that is water tight
- Drainage hole allows for direct planting
- For indoor and outdoor use
- Pricing includes UPS Ground or USPS Priority shipping within the Continental USA
- Dimensions (In)
See size selection window for dimensions
- Care Guide
Stoneware is non-porous, so will not absorb water. However, care should be taken not to overwater, as this will overflow the saucer, and could mar the surface beneath.