Glazed Split Rim Scalloped Full Pot with Attached Saucer
Please select all options.
For the first time, we're offering glazed stoneware flowerpots as part of our preorder. These are much more labor intensive to make, and require a bisque firing, and then a 2nd glazed firing to 2350° F. Initial production of these will be limited to the #2 size of our Split Rim Scallop, (the rim style shown on the white pot above), and quantities will be limited to less than 40 pots in each of the 3 glazes; Indigo Blue, Jade Green and Daisy White. Hopefully we can successfully blend in the production of glazed stoneware on a regular basis.
- Handthrown in Rockdale, Wisconsin
- Fired to 2350° Fahrenheit
- Durable, beautiful and lead-free stoneware glaze
- Drainage hole allows for direct planting
- For indoor and outdoor use.
- Pricing includes UPS Ground or USPS Priority shipping within the Continental USA
- Dimensions (In)
See size selection window for dimensions
- Care Guide
Stoneware is non-porous, so will not absorb water. However, care should be taken not to overwater, as this will overflow the saucer, and could mar the surface beneath.