Ribbon Rim Full Pot with Saucer
Please select all options.
I love the combination of textures and repeating patterns. They add a level of detail that catches the eye, but doesn't scream "look at me" The Ribbon Rim full pot is a combination I stumbled across in my last round of creative development for future preorders. It combines the visual satisfaction of repeating pattern with the functional properties of a well proportioned flowerpot that will hold a beautiful planting. My flowerpot mentor, Guy Wolff, always told me that the form and detail of a flowerpot should be the "supporting actor", whose work makes your planting the focal point. With Spring almost here, it is exciting to think of all the beautiful plantings that are soon to come in these pots!
- Handthrown in Rockdale, Wisconsin
- Fired to 2000 F°
- Fired-on mineral wash finish
- Drainage hole allows for direct planting
- Attached saucer is treated with acrylic sealer to be as water resistant as possible
- For indoor and outdoor use, but not frost proof; store inside during winter months
- Will develop a patina of age as it is planted and watered.
- Price Includes UPS or USPS shipping to the Continental USA
- Dimensions (In)
See size selection window for dimensions
- Care Guide
This pot was fired to 2000 degrees fahrenheit, but care should be taken to not leave the pot outdoors in freezing temperatures.