Beaded Roman Goblet with Saucer
Please select all options.
This shape always reminds me of goblets from ancient Rome. Beaded ornamentation at the pedestal base, as well as at the rim, plays against the upward sweep of the form. It is an elegant, yet very sturdy form, as the pedestal base is wide enough for good stability when planted.
- Hand thrown in Rockdale, Wisconsin
- Fired to 2000° F
- Fired-on mineral wash finish
- Drainage hole allows for direct planting
- Includes saucer which has been treated with an acrylic sealer
- For indoor and outdoor use, but not frost proof; store inside during winter months
- Price Includes UPS or USPS shipping to the Continental USA
- Dimensions (In)
- Care Guide
This pot was fired to 2000 degrees Fahrenheit, but care should be taken to not leave the pot outdoors in freezing temperatures.