#6 Festonee Long Tom
Please select all options.
Festonee is a French term for a ruffled shirt sleeve, and is appropriate for this French inspired, scalloped rim long tom. Long toms are taller proportionally than the standard flower pot, and are particularly good for amaryllis or other plants with deep taproots.
- Handthrown in Rockdale, Wisconsin
- Fired to 2000 F°
- Fired-on mineral wash finish
- Drainage hole allows for direct planting
- For indoor and outdoor use, but not frost proof; store inside during winter months
- Price Includes UPS or USPS shipping to the Continental USA
- Dimensions (In)
Approximately 8" top outside diameter x 9" tall.
- Care Guide
This pot was fired to 2000 degrees Fahrenheit, but care should be taken to not leave the pot outdoors in freezing temperatures.