#6 Beaded Long Tom
Please select all options.
This pot is inspired by traditional Long Tom shapes, which were popular in Victorian England for plants that needed extra room for deep roots. I've given the traditional shape a bit more flair, and also added beading ornamentation under the rim. Long toms are great for amaryllis, topiaries or tall grasses.
- Handthrown in Rockdale, Wisconsin
- Fired to 2000 F°
- Fired-on mineral wash finish
- Drainage hole allows for direct planting
- For indoor and outdoor use, but not frost proof; store inside during winter months
- Price Includes UPS or USPS shipping to the Continental USA
- Dimensions (In)
Approximately 7.5 top outside diameter, (6.75 top inside diameter) x 8.5 tall
- Care Guide
This pot was fired to 2000 degrees fahrenheit, but care should be taken to not leave the pot outdoors in freezing temperatures.