#6 Turquoise Green Glazed Flower Pot
Please select all options.
Soda fired stoneware, fired to 2350 degrees F, so they are water tight. A drainage hole in the side will allow excess water to be caught in the saucer, but care must still be taken not to overwater if on a surface that could be marred by moisture.
- Handthrown in Rockdale, Wisconsin
- Fired to 2350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Soda fired stoneware glaze
- Drainage hole allows for direct planting.
- For indoor and outdoor use, but not frost proof; store inside during winter months
- Price Includes UPS or USPS shipping to the Continental USA
- Dimensions (In)
8.5 Top Diameter x 8.5 Tall
- Care Guide
For indoor and outdoor use, but not frost proof; store inside during winter months