#12 Cotswold Full
Please select all options.
The crimped pastry roping on this pot is inspired by English flowerpots from the Cotswold region. As this form is thrown on the potter's wheel, a bead for ornamentation is formed near the rim. Before removing from the wheel, the potter carefully crimps the bead into pastry roping, that will play nicely against the color and form of your planting.
- Handthrown in Rockdale, Wisconsin
- Fired to 2000 F°
- Fired-on mineral wash finish
- Drainage hole allows for direct planting
- For indoor and outdoor use, but not frost proof; store inside during winter months
- Price Includes UPS or USPS shipping to the Continental USA
- Dimensions (In)
10.5 top outside diameter x 10 tall
- Care Guide
This pot was fired to almost 2000 degrees fahrenheit, but care should be taken to not leave the pot outdoors in freezing temperatures.